Looking for a rewarding role? Want to make a difference?
Come and join our team!
Current opportunities available
- Technical & Research Assistant – Transplant
- Based at Nuffield Department of Surgical Sciences, NHSBT Donor Centre, John Radcliffe Hospital, Headington, Oxford.
- Fixed-term contract until 31st March 2025
- Hours: Full-time
- About the role:
- We have an exciting opportunity for an individual to join the Quality in Organ Donation (QUOD) biobank and Transplant Research Group in the role of Technical and Research Assistant. The post-holder will be supporting a busy team of biobank coordinators and managers, senior researchers, as well as technical and research assistants.
- You will be working closely with members of the transplant community within the NHS and University of Oxford and will be responsible for various tasks including tissue processing and embedding, microtomy and histological staining, biobanking activities and lab based experimental research techniques. There will be the opportunity to be involved in research projects within the Transplant Research Group, which has an internationally renowned reputation.
- For full details and to apply for this role please use the link: Job Details (corehr.com)
- Closing date for applications is 12 noon on Thursday 26th October. Interview date will be held on Tuesday 7th November.