The SC (Steering Committee) is responsible for feedback to the QUOD Assembly and has oversight over the QUOD National Management Team (NMT) and the Regional Teams. The SC meet at least three times per year.
The responsibilities of the SC include:
- Ensuring that there is an appropriate governance framework in place.
- Oversight of employment into QUOD related positions.
- Ensuring QUOD related activities occur in compliance with the Human Tissue Act (HT Act).
- Ensuring agreements and the necessary contracts are established between NHSBT, University of Oxford and other retrieval zones.
- Review Serious Adverse Events
- Review major changes to protocols
- Review budgets and financial aspects of QUOD
- Reviewing timelines and milestones of the programme, including recruitment rates and completion of procured data
- Reviewing scientific proposals for access to QUOD related samples/data
- Feedback to the QUOD Assembly
- Report to the NHSBT R&D Committee
SC Voting Members:
|SC Chair||QUOD Coordinating Principle Investigator|
|Clinical Research Coordinator||Basic Science Research Coordinator|
|Associate Medical Director for R&D||Medical Director for OTDT|
|National Deputy Clinical Lead for OD||Statistics & Clinical Studies Representative|
|QUOD Principle Investigator (Birmingham Region)||QUOD Principle Investigator (Cambridge Region)|
|QUOD Principle Investigator (Glasgow Region)||QUOD Principle Investigator (Harefield Region)|
|QUOD Principle Investigator (Cardiff Region)||QUOD Principle Investigator (Edinburgh Region)|
|QUOD Principle Investigator (Kings Region)||QUOD Principle Investigator (Manchester Region)|
|QUOD Principle Investigator (Newcastle Region)||QUOD Principle Investigator (Leeds Region)|
|QUOD Principle Investigator (Oxford Region)||QUOD Principle Investigator (Royal Free Region)|
|NHSBT RINTAG Representative||Whole Organ Representative|
|Lay Members (7 in total)|
SC Advisory Members (Non-Voting):
|NHSBT Representative (NHSBT Director of Quality)||NHSBT Research Liaison Representative|
|OTDT Operations Assistant Director||NHSBT Clinical/Operational Liaison Representative|
|ROC Representative||SNOD Lead Representation|
|NHSBT Statistician Representative||NHSBT Transplant Advisory Group Representative (Kidney Transplantation)|
|NHSBT Transplant Advisory Group Representative (CT Transplantation)||NHSBT Transplant Advisory Group Representative (Liver Transplantation)|
|NHSBT Transplant Advisory Group Representative (Pancreas Transplantation)||International Advisory Member (Netherlands)|
|International Advisory Member (France)||International Advisory Member (Austria)|
|Charity Diabetes UK||Charity Kidney Research UK|
SC Management Team Members:
|QUOD National Operational Coordinator||QUOD Newcastle Operational Coordinator|
|QUOD National Data Coordinator||QUOD Transplant Research Project Manager|